Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

OMFG!!! PWNAGE!!!

God I love this! This series is the best! I love it! I want to have your babies! MADNESS COMBAT RULES!!! WOO!!!

*holds up sign*

Oh the madness. You really get into this, despite it not having a plot. The black and white and green colouring makes the red blood spatter really awesome. Oh the gore. How it rules. I have never seen mindless violence so damn good. This is madness at it's finest.

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

I think it was good...is that okay?!

The use of audio clips was just fantastic and I don't think that I've ever been cracked up that much before. It just sucks that I'm meant to be asleep now and I might wake up my parents but that movie was well worth it. PS: I also loved the 'New Arlia' thing...lol!!

Is that okay?!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Too hard

I like it, but this game was too hard and confusing. Could you make it so I don't have to press so many buttons next time? I kept forgetting which button made me attack and which opened my inventory and which I assigned my magic to. WAY too complicated. You'd have to be like psychic to know what to do.

Still, I hope you make a sequel or another game. Just make it easier next time.

Superpowers Superpowers

Shame this is so low scoring

Because this is one of my favourite songs at the moment. I never skip it when it comes on my iTunes and that's better than I can say for most professional/signed bands. Well done!